I am thrilled to join the editorial board of Springer Multimedia System journal. Since 1993, Multimedia Systems has been a leading journal in the field covering enduring topics related to multimedia computing, AI, human factors, communication, and applications. The world of multimedia and computing is constantly evolving. I am really looking forward to working with other editors, reviewers, and authors to get the best research and engineering papers to our readers as quickly as we could while maintaining a high publishing standard.
ISSN: 0942-4962 (Print) 1432-1882 (Online)
This journal details innovative research ideas, emerging technologies, state-of-the-art methods and tools in all aspects of multimedia computing, communication, storage, and applications. It features theoretical, experimental, and survey articles.
Coverage in Multimedia Systems includes:
- Integration of digital video and audio capabilities in computer systems
- Multimedia information encoding and data interchange formats
- Operating system mechanisms for digital multimedia
- Digital video and audio networking and communication
- Storage models and structures
- Methodologies, paradigms, tools, and software architectures for supporting multimedia applications
- Multimedia applications and application program interfaces, and multimedia end system architectures.